Lawn Mowing Services
My mowing service includes lawn mowing and whipper snipping.
I will do all edges of pathways and fence lines.
Using an air blower, I will clean off all grass from your driveway and paths.
What Areas of the Sunshine Coast do I Service?
Nambour Mowing Service
Yandina Mowing Service
Bli Bli Mowing Service
Woombye Mowing Service
Palmwoods Mowing Service
Rosemount Mowing Service
Coolum Beach Mowing Service
Cooroy Mowing Service
Eumundi Mowing Service
Lawn Care Tips
Some Tips For Caring For Your Lawn:
- Regularly rake your lawn to remove fallen leaves and sticks.
- Remove old dead grass to allow light and new shoots to come through your Lawn.
- Fertilise your grass to keep your lawns looking great. You will need to regularly fertilise your lawn using a slow release fertiliser.
- Fertilising your lawns needs to be done 3 times a year during Spring, Summer and Autumn.
- Water your lawns early mornings, which results in more water absorption, therefor less evaporation.
Lawn Mowing Tip #1
If mowing your lawn in Summer, you will need to raise your mower cutting height so it will leave your grass longer.
Doing so will provide your grass with shade and a more affective cooling for your roots.
Lawn Mowing Tip #2
Your mower should be set up to mulch to use grass clippings as insulation for the soil and the roots thus preventing evaporation.
Lawn Mowing Tip #3
Grass cutting should be done early mornings or late afternoon, rather than in the heat of the day, to prevent burning to tips of your lawn.
More Lawn Mowing Tips
1. Protect your grass by mowing your lawn on a high mower setting, rather than to low.
2. Avoid mowing your grass if it is wet.
3. Make sure the lawn mower blades are sharp, and replace if necessary.
4. Each time you cut the grass, mow in different directions.
5. Mulch grass clippings into your lawn so that you protect it from burning.